Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Reviews & Resolutions

I have never made a New Year's resolution list in the past. I always thought they were stupid. Yeah, there were a few years where I said I was going to quit smoking, but that never lasted more than a couple of hours. Why start this year? Because this year needs to be better than last. Last year's highlight was the birth of my youngest son. It was a shining moment, he is my shooting star.  And then there was the lowest point, when I got the boot from my job.

So now it's time to make those changes I bitched about before. So, here it is:

  • Write every day.
  • Get into shape. I got the P90X DVDs, lets see if I have what it takes!
  • Finish the screenplay (and start a new one)!
  • Sell the screenplay.
  • Get paid to write.
  • Start re-paying the student loans off (deferment only prolongs the pain).
  • Spend more time with the family (I think I have that one covered).
  • Travel more.
  • Laugh more.
  • Save money.
  • And last but not least, buy a house!
I don't think it's an unattainable list of resolutions. We'll see. If you see a new post on either of my blogs every day, you'll know my first resolution is being kept!

No comments:

Post a Comment