Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Perpetuating myths/baby food

I am the Tooth Fairy.

MySpace Comments

I am also Santa Claus.



And the Easter Bunny.
Easter bunny - CoolFunnyComments.com

It's a very dangerous job perpetuating these myths. Every time I perform an act under the guise of one of these beloved characters, I run the risk of getting caught. Especially the damned tooth fairy. Whoever said, "You know, I think we should tell kids to put their recently lost teeth under their pillows, and then we'll go take said teeth and leave money in their place?" Because quite frankly, I'd like to punch them in the face. Not because it costs me money, in fact this is cheap. No, because I run the risk of being caught by Kid A. Someone else said, "Let sleeping dogs lie." I think we should heed that advice and apply it to our children too! 'Cuz man, when they find out the truth, they're gonna be pissed!

On a different note
Kid C decided last night that he no longer wants to be fed pureed jarred baby food. The wife cut up some spaghetti last night and put a little cream sauce on it for him, and he had a blast feeding himself. So, how exciting for me, I now get to create new and exciting foods from normal human stuff for him to gnosh on with his three teeth. Especially at breakfast, because Gerber Graduates Snacks like puffs, lil' crunchers and yogurt melts just aren't going to cut it for breakfast. On a positive note, that's less money I'm going to be spending on jarred baby food now and less time I'll actually be feeding him! ! I guess it's time for more stage three foods...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment