Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

This is it!


Well, this is it... Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life! No, no, just kidding. Tomorrow is the first day of Mr. Momdom. That's right. My wife is going back to work, and my unemployed ass is going to be doing housework and watching the kids. I'm pretty sure I'm qualified for the job, but I may require a lobotomy by the end of the day. I'm going to call it a week before my brain turns to mush from being home by myself with them.

I am not saying that I don't like my kids. I love them. But I have always been the breadwinner. And I've been the one to come home and say, "YOU go to work all day and see how it feels..." The tables have turned. My wife is grinning from ear to ear, knowing that I now get to see how she has lived for the past year, taking care of the kids, being stuck at home all day with no other real adult interaction.  Haha, the last laugh is on me. I know.

I'm going to make sure dinner is ready for her when she gets home from work. I may still have my apron on when she walks through the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment