Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

So Much For Resolutions

It's been a few days, and obviously I have already broken one of my resolutions. Oh well, fuck 'em. Never did like resolving to do much of anything. I either do something, or I don't. So, I now resolve to stop making trivial promises to myself. Committing to do something is one thing, and making resolutions is another thing, a stupid thing. So, I'm beginning to fall back on the old Nike slogan: Just do it. So, I'm committing to finishing my first film treatment this week. Yeah, holy shit, I'm giving myself a deadline.  It's about time. I have three other projects I need to finish as well, so now's the time.

On a side note, I've been checking out some new Indie acts like Menomena, Florence and the Machine, and Mumford & Sons

Check out some of their You Tube videos below.

Menomena


Florence and the Machine

Mumford and Sons

Alright, this has officially been my Half-Assed Weekend Post. Kudos to Simple Dude in a Complex World. Check out his blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment